Step One: Right-click on the desired wallpaper to save to your hard drive
For Mac users, you can either save the image to a folder or add it to iPhoto library. For PC users, you can save the wallpaper into “My Pictures” folder. Then you can sync the iPhone or iPod touch with photos in iPhoto ‘08 on a Mac, or Photoshop Album 2.0 or later or Photoshop Elements 3.0 or later on a PC. You can also sync with any folder on your computer that contains images.
Step Two: Connect the iPhone or iPod touch to your computer
- Launch iTunes then click the Photos tab and select “Sync photos from:”
- From the pop-up menu, do one of the following:
- If you’re using Mac, choose iPhoto or your Pictures folder.
- If you’re using PC, choose Photoshop Album, Photoshop Elements, or your My Pictures folder.
Step Three: Set on your iPhone or iPod touch
- Tap on the Photos icon and browse through the albums or camera roll till you find the right picture you want to use.
- Select the picture and it is displayed full screen.
- Tap the icon in the lower left corner of the screen. If you don't see the icon, single tap the picture to display the menus.
- Select Use As Wallpaper.
- Select Set Wallpaper.